google

Sunday 20 July 2014

Dreams about money and treasure



My father told my grandmother a secret when I was younger but I never found out what it was, they have passed away now so I have no way of finding out more about it. I dream of my father often but he doesn't seem to answer my questions about it. Then I dream of finding money, buried treasure I guess, in an old box etc. I am just digging around the ground and I find it, lots of it. Its old money and coins, nothing recent. Maybe a few coins or a couple of the bills but mostly stuff they don't print anymore. The money in my dreams is often in a roll or clumped together and as I investigate further I find more and more. 

I have pondered over your dream for a while and although I can't help you find out what the family secret was I can translate your dream and it might help, or not...here goes!

Money is often used in dreams to describe worth, or how much something is worth to us. It can translate value and provide an example of how much a person is valued, therefore, it is helpful to consider what is being assessed for its value. When you find lots of money in a dream it helps you to acknowledge that you have discovered your own true worth, quite often this will symbolise spiritual currency and not directly link with earthly money, as much as we wish it did.  Money is also used to describe how much someone means to us.

I have known this type of dream to represent the 'uncovering of money' from unexpected places.
Looking at your dream further you mention buried treasure and this can also describe attributes that you have that could turn out to be fortuitous for you or talents which you should use to help your financial situation.  
The fact that the treasure in your dream is 'old' can help you to understand that it is things that have happened in the past that can help you make your situation better now. It might also describe when talents have been hidden or buried and should be utilised. 
The fact that the money in your dream is out of print backs up what I am saying, if you don't use your natural gifts then they will become obsolete.
The last line of your dream tells you that once you are on a roll things will begin to take off and that you will find that as you go along more and more money will become available to you. As well as this you will feel more content and your self worth will increase tenfold. 
Perhaps your father just wants to nudge you in the right direction xx



No comments: