google

Monday 11 January 2016

Sky divers falling from the sky

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


Last night’s dream was absolutely mental, I was outside my church under a silver birch tree when suddenly hundreds of skydivers started landing. I was scared they'd land on me so I hid under the tree for a bit, then finally ran over towards my dad.

This part of the dream is telling you that this is a spiritual dream, I know this because of the church and the silver birch tree. Silver birch is a well know symbol of spirituality, the people falling from the sky are like messengers from the sky or messages from heaven if you like. You are hiding from it maybe, your spiritual side I mean, I don’t mean the part that goes to church and does what good God abiding people do, I mean the real spiritual person who understands what they are picking up in the way of messages from the spirit world. Perhaps you hide from it because it doesn't fit in with your religion or the ideas that you have about the afterlife. All I can tell you about this is that you can call it your natural instincts if you find that more comfortable to accept. But whatever you want to call it I guess you need to start trusting it.

Perhaps you see your dad as your 'go-to person' the person who has all the answers and the person who you go to for help when things are not easy for you. This dream is also trying to tell you not to hide from your problems or expect your dad to sort them for you, you have to tackle things head-on and stop trying to hide from things that fall from the sky (things that happen out of the blue, the sky is blue after all) Just learn to trust your own judgment and instincts. If something doesn't add up or doesn't feel right then it probably isn't. You might find things don’t go wrong so often if you listen to your own inner voice more. Just wondering but is your dad a good judge of character? Maybe you need to take a leaf out of his book.

As I looked around I saw a skydiver land awkwardly and break her knee. Then I was in a forest and there were crocodiles in the water. I watched as 2 children were leaning over a platform to feed them with my dog. Suddenly something fell from the sky and knocked the platform over. Knocking them into the water. I shouted at them to throw the rest of the food into the crocodiles and they did that allowing the children and my dog to swim to safety. But then it was me in the water and I was told it was an 8-hour swim to shore, but I swam it in like 2 minutes.

If you fall from an plane the chances are you will eventually land badly and get hurt, so you are being told that you get hurt because you take chances on people, you never listen to that inner voice sending you warnings. You put your trust in people and go on exciting relationship journeys with them and then come smashing back down to earth when they can’t live up to the high expectations you have of them.

Being in a forest is symbolic of being in the thick of things, and makes you think about the saying “can’t see the wood for the trees”. When you are in the middle of dramas you can’t get a clear idea of the right way to go.

The children are innocent bystanders and you realise that they can get hurt from the fallout from the problems the adults around them have. Crocodiles are snappy and unpredictable so think about someone whose character that will fit. I guess this part of the dream could represent someone’s snappy unpredictable nature affecting children in some way as well as yourself. The dog is used as a protective symbol and might be saying that you are trying to protect the children from this person.

Water always symbolises emotions so the children and yourself get dragged into an emotional situation. (I don’t know if these are your children or someone else’s)
Feeding the crocodiles is another way of saying that you are trying to calm someone down so they don’t lose it or get snappy. It’s a distraction method, like rather than watch someone lose their temper you have to keep them well-fed and distracted.

We all survived but when I got out I was on my own and saw a woman being beaten. She was a slave and covered in scars. I then took a tour of a really big house and kept getting lost from my group and tour guides and ended up in rooms I wasn't supposed to be in. Before finally seeing the beaten slave girl again, but this time she was all dressed up. I then had a flashback to when she was naked and covered in scars and I thought "that was a really good movie" Then my dad woke me up.

You will all survive of course whatever comes your way. Which is why you can swim an 8-hour struggle through emotions in just two minutes. When you put your mind to something you are very good at coping, but you take a long time deciding to change things. When the decisions made you do very well.

The slave women are probably symbolic of a ‘slave to love’ like I said, having to keep the peace and watch that things don’t escalate, this can wear you thin and take all your energy. The scars are remnants of past hurts which are underneath the surface, being naked is a way to understand seeing everything out in the open, what’s going on underneath needs to be thought about so you don’t make the same mistakes over again.

The big house you are touring is representing all the different options you have available to you, the rooms are choices you can make or have made. The tour guide is simply your own spiritual guide showing you other options available to you. You don’t feel you are supposed to be in certain rooms and that is because you don’t feel like you deserve something better. But you really do. The slave girl can get dressed up and create a new person or create a new role to play. You can also do this, create a new you, one which is better and stronger and has learned from all those past hurts (scars) just like they do in the movies, create a new character and become that person. Be the type of character who takes no crap anymore. You are allowed to be happy and stop dealing with other people’s crap creations.

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: