google

Thursday 26 August 2021

Fair ground rides


A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


Fairground rides 

(See Fairground in F)

(See Claustrophobic Dreams) 

"I keep having dreams that are detailed and seem long, but I forget a lot of the details. I do remember that every time this dream happens I’m getting in a carnival ride that traps me, or I'm in an enclosed water slide. This adds to my anxiety in the dream. Why am I always having fun when it happens?" 

Fairground rides are often used in dreams to describe the times when your journey is supposed to be fun, but in your case you allow worries to take over and spoil the enjoyment. 

Water rides will be used to incorporate your emotions and the way in which you deal with them, the ups and downs you experience emotionally decide how much you can actually enjoy this time in your life. 

Any type of ride will symbolise the journey, be it in a car, train or even a fairground- ride and describe either an individual situation or an ongoing theme you are faced with and in this case I would suggest that the ongoing theme is of anxiety and stress.

Being anxious when you don't really have anything to be anxious about means that you are missing out on enjoying life. I know it's easier said than done, but don't let anxiety take over your life, deal with the anxiety itself rather than the problems that come along on your journey because problems will always come along. 

Rides that go round and around typically describe the scenario of repeated patterns of behaviour or thoughts. 

Rides that are on tracks relate to keeping you on track or to staying on track when you go off course. 


A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: