google

Monday 12 May 2014

Astral Travel Dreams and Experiences



A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


I had a kind of astral travelling dream last night. I went to my mother’s house during the night and went to sleep with her. I saw her crying, rubbing her eyes. I asked why she crying? She said she had a cold. I haven’t seen my mother for a long time, can you tell me about why I astral travelled to her?

Coldness can describe loneliness in dream language, perhaps your mum is telling you that she feels lonely rather than unwell. Your soul probably went to her in her time of need. 
We Astral travel when there is a need that takes precedence over the other things in our life, a time when we need to understand that we can leave our body and that our soul is not tied to the earth.
Our spirit body/soul acts in the same way in the spirit world and can travel through obstacles and over great distances of time and matter in just a thought, it can also be in many places at the same time. 
A person may have small astral travel dreams intermittently throughout their life, whereby they visit a loved one who lives far away, simply for the fact that they need contact with that person, this is not unusual especially for people who love each other, love provides the energy needed for the contact to occur. Love also provides the energy needed for the soul to pull away (although not disconnect) from the body and travel wherever it is pulled or required to do something. Love is also the catalyst for ensuring we return to our body after astral travelling.  

Another reason astral travel dreams occur is so that you can travel to help or heal another soul, the person/soul may or may not reside on the earth. They may also be leaving the earth to go to the spirit realm (death) and you could be helping them make that transition. It isn't uncommon for some people to help or aid other people through this transition regularly. In other words, they have the type of personality and skills that are utilized to assist other people and help guide them from this world into the next. This requires a strong personality because this job is difficult to do, especially when you consider the type of deaths that can occur.
A type of hand over is needed at the time of death, a living soul hands a transcending soul over to someone who is in the spirit world. This way no soul is ever alone when they die, there is someone with them at every single phase of their passing. The astral traveller who hands the soul over also ensures that the person who is leaving the earth does not feel pain or fear and moves gently into the spirit realm no matter how traumatic or untimely their death is. Their energy is used to support the transcending soul.

Astral travel dreams also occur when a person needs a rest from their body, maybe they are in constant pain and simply need a break from the pain. There is no physical pain in the spirit realms so it is an ideal place to have a short break from your body, you can experience true freedom this way as well.

Sometimes, we astral travel for no particular reason and simply because we need to understand and remember that we are a spiritual being first and foremost. We are not simply body and mind, but mind body and spirit. It is our spirit that leaves the trappings of earth and true freedom is experience through flying around and realizing that when you leave your body you still actually exist as a separate entity than your body.  Everyone is reminded of this at some stage in their life, but usually, they do not take any significant meaning from the experience. They treat it as a flying dream and no more.

Drugs can trigger an astral travel experience, but in this case it is dangerous because the soul might have difficulty getting back into the body. Under normal circumstances a soul is assisted by guides and helpers in the spirit world, they help and sometimes coerce a person back into their body they also ensure that the chord connecting the soul and body is not broken during the experience so that re-entry is possible. When a job has been completed or when the experience has been acknowledged full reconnection between soul and body is pretty simple. When someone has left their body un-supervised perhaps through the use of drugs it can be really hard for them to re-enter the body, and this is when death occurs.

The reason we do not experience astral travel very often is that when we are free from our body we simply do not want to return to it. Our soul understands that the spirit realm is the true home and will happily stay there regardless of who is being left behind on earth. The true soul understands that everyone will end up in the spirit realm (true home) eventually, so is always reluctant to return to the body. This is why spirit helpers and guides must be on hand to ensure a soul will go back to their earthly existence.
Short astral travel experiences are common for this very reason, the longer you are out of your body the less likely you are to want to return. Near-death experiencers often relay the wish to stay in their soul form and not come back to their body. 


An Astral Travel Experience. 
I was going to sleep when all of a sudden I saw light in my minds eye instead of the darkness as you would expect when your eyes are closed, I began to focus and look around me and I realized I had left my body and I was actually somewhere else, but I was still in my house and I thought how pleased I was to get out of my body again, (this has happened before) Anyway, I was excited because I knew I could fly now and would be able to go wherever I wanted. I remember looking in a mirror in my hallway and being confused when I couldn't see myself, it was an odd sensation, to say the least. 

I rose up to go through the door and I remembered that I could go through the closed door and could move through physical objects. I loved the sensation of flying and of passing through objects that were in my way. I was relieved to be out of my body and free. 

I was flying around aimlessly it seemed, with no real destination and without intent. I arrived in many different places, one minute I was in one place and then I would be somewhere else. I instantaneously jumped from one place to another, there were people present, it was like I had just landed in their house, took a look and then immediately went somewhere else. I didn't know any of the people that I visited. I knew they were all over the world because I noticed their different language  and I could get the gist of the things they were saying. These pop-in visits were random and I can't for the life of me find a valid reason for some of the visits, although on two of the random visits I helped babies who looked to be in trouble. One baby was being squashed by her sleeping mum and I had to push the mum off her, I was able to move the mum with a mixture of mind power and physical force, next I went to another random bedroom where I stood in the doorway and a little girl jumped when she saw me standing there, she was blue in the face and I could see she was choking so I picked her up and hit her on the back to help her clear a blockage in her airways, she was shocked but hugged me afterwards. 

Next, I was transported somewhere else but I knew this place wasn't on earth, it seemed like a school, (I think it was the learning levels of heaven or the spirit realm) there were people everywhere coming and going and doing who knows what. They couldn't see me but then I notice a bearded man who could see me. I asked him if he could see me and he said that he could, so I asked how come because I was fully aware that he shouldn't be able to. He just said "God Bless" and walked off. 

I found myself in my old school playground alone and decided as I didn't want to go back to my body yet I would entertain myself by dancing, somehow music was being played and I just danced and danced and was able to do manoeuvres not possible with a human body, I suppose I was still flying really so it was a flying dance. It seemed like I danced through about ten different songs and it seemed to go on forever. I was completely happy and contented.

All of a sudden my mum came out of the school building into the playground and she came up to me, she looked so young that I was shocked and I said to her that she looked amazing, she asked me if I was sad? I said, "what are you talking about of course I'm not sad, why should I be"? 

She said, "your leg is hurt and what about the house"? I looked down at my leg which had a massive gash in it, it wasn't bleeding or hurting but I could see it was badly damaged. I looked back at my mum and said: "what about the house, whose house.? what are you talking about and please hurry up and tell me because they are going to make me go back in a minute and you haven't got long to explain."

Before I could get a full explanation from my mum I was forced back into my body, against my will it seemed because I certainly didn't want to go back. I woke up with a start, I sat up in my bed and cursed and cursed because I didn't want to return to my body, I lay down and desperately tried to go back to sleep so I could escape the trappings of my body and earth again. I was angry that I was back in my body and also angry that I wasn't given all the information that I needed. I was told that I had hurt my leg but not what was wrong with the house or whose house they were talking about. 

What was really different about this astral travel dream is that I seemed to be out of my body for a very long time. I had some control over it but the places I went seemed to be controlled by someone else and I flit from one place to another randomly and mostly without reason. I suppose it could be called remote viewing but I like a reason for everything. I can understand why I visited the babies who needed help but the rest seemed random and for no reason at all. I don't understand how I physically helped the children who were alive on the earth while I was in my astral form. But I know they saw me and and I was real to them, perhaps in their mind I was solid and could act as such.  

I was left frustrated because I was told something was wrong but not given any more information and was then dragged back into my body against my will.  I honestly would have stayed out of my body. I love my family more than anything but I was totally aware that their spirits belonged there too (the spirit realm) so I wouldn't have been leaving them. I was really angry at being forced back into my body against my will. It seems that the longer I was out my body the less I wanted to get back in. 

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: