google

Thursday 4 April 2013

Dreams about Healing




A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


(A quest for spiritual knowledge)

Please, can you help me understand my dream? Many people have said I should write a book because my life is unlike a lot of others, I experience psychic stuff all the time. I've dreamed of my two oldest children coming to heal me. Sometimes my son is there in spirit form although he's very much alive it's like it was the fastest way to be there and give me healing, anyway as he and some others start to cleanse me or heal me it reveals the powers that I have like levitating perhaps. I feel this energy, dark energy rippling through and out of me, then the dream just went on with my being drained and thankfully I woke up before I was empty. I have also dreamed of being hooked up to a machine that lights up and indicates how much energy is coming out and again I am exhausted then I'll laugh and the gages go up.

Your dreams tell me that you are so spiritual and remind me of when I first started on this path, you haven't said but do you have an illness that drains you of energy or is the constant psychic happenings that drain you?
You are obviously receiving energy to revitalise you, and yes healing has to be connected to you by the living because spirit needs a connector the way a washing machine needs a plug. 
The machine you were hitched up to in your dream is showing you that you can receive healing but unless you are positive (laughing in the dream) the healing or energy will just drain away again.
You are not possessed by demons, the demon is 'your own demons' I am afraid, we all have them and they are the hardest to fight, they are our own fears, illness, sadness or depression etc. 
You have to accept that you experience weird stuff because that is how you are designed, the same as me and many others, you are not as 'different' as you think you are. You must make a conscious effort not to be bothered by any of it anymore and not be affected by what you see, dream or hear, that sounds hard but there is only one way to deal with psychic development and that is to acclimatize to it. When you reach the stage of not being bothered by any of it anymore you can then help others with their own 'demons' or give them healing and help with things they do not understand. That is what being psychic is mostly about, it isn't all readings and giving messages, it is also about helping other people come to terms with their own gift.


In my dream I was walking then running up steps and through doors, I was in some big place like a hotel. Then suddenly I was outside with nature, it was dark and there was only one way to walk down the road but there was also a river. I was afraid so I stopped and then I saw a man or a woman, I’m not sure. I could only see the lower part of their body because they were covered with a white scarf like a yoga teacher. I noticed that the hair was black and grey. I must have decided it was a woman and next she was sitting near the river and when she looked at me somehow I did compare her with my grandmother who died 22 years ago.
As I was looking at her from her chest a light appeared and it was very strong, the vibration was something that I have never felt before shining so strong and radiating through the air, everything was full with light and it came into me through my chest to the whole of my body. I have recently had a problem with one tooth and my gum and in the dream, the light penetrated that part of me as well. There was also some sound while this going on and I was completely fulfilled with the light. There was nothing else I could see around me only the wonderful light which I can only describe as a galaxy starlight. I've never had an experience like this before. 

What an amazing way to receive healing through your dream because that’s what this was. In your dream you are running up steps and through doors which is way of explaining that you are always on the go, dealing with uphill struggles and choosing what doors of opportunity to take next, doors are often used in dream imagery to represent changes and new opportunities and the fact that you are running is helping to describe how you rush from one thing to another and end up going in circles rather than making steady progress. You said yourself in your email that you have learned to slow down because rushing things gets you nowhere, so I guess you have picked up on that message already. 

Being in a hotel is a message about temporary situations and if you want better stronger results or at least more permanent results it would be best if you slowed down and just appreciated the small and quieter moments that life has to offer, for example in a relationship you don’t have to be out doing stuff all the time sometimes it’s just as satisfying to stay in a watch tv. 

In the next part of your dream, you find yourself outside with nature and that is exactly where you need to be rather than always working, hustling and bustling and being on the go all the time. Being in the dark is a symbol of being kept in the dark, or in your case, I think it’s more about the fact that you need some light in your life, something that’s isn’t draining all your positive energy, being around people who are not taking from you all the time. You need to be surrounded by positive energy giving people which isn't always possible I know.

The river is an emotional symbol that runs alongside everything you do, you are an emotional person who feels things deeply and you can’t do anything in your life without your emotions being involved. You are not the sort of person who can detach yourself from problems or worries, you take everything to heart. 

The lady who you come across in the yoga scarf might possibly be your grandmother bringing you healing and showing you that yoga or meditation would be a way for you to relax and take time out from the world, you are fundamentally a spiritual person who can connect to the source (God) and the wonderful energy of the healing light will bring you peace, understanding of your true self and a way to escape the negativity of your earthly troubles. Being in the dark is also being explained because you really need to be true to yourself and come into the light and embrace enlightenment. 

You are being shown the amazing love and healing that is available to you but you have to take the time-out to learn and experience the spiritual side of your life as well as your earthly life. I hope your grandmother did indeed heal your tooth, now she wants you to heal your mind, body and spirit and look after yourself as well as you look after everyone else. You are a healer I’m afraid, and that doesn’t mean that you sit people down and run your hands through their aura to give them healing, it means that your own amazing energy is transferred to them just by listening to them and being in the same room, that is why people always come to you for help. But being a healer and energy giver means that you will need to de-stress or re-energise and meditation or yoga will help you rebuild your own energy so you don’t get sick. It’s a cleansing for your soul and that is what you have dreamed about.
One last thing, energy is a vibration and vibration is actually sound waves so that is why you heard sound when you received the healing. Everything has a vibration, the finer the sound the more pure the energy, have a look on You Tube about sound waves and watch videos on cymatics, watch as sound vibration creates beautiful shapes in sand and water. 



Dream of demons being cast out and being helped by Angels.
I saw myself in a place like a school boarding house dormitory, but it turned out to actually be a place where demons were been cast out of people. I was with two men who I had never met before and one of these men helped me carry my 2-year-old son and the other man just walked with me. They took me around the area showing me all that was going on in the place. (In different rooms people were been prayed for and there was a lot of screaming) Then we got to a room where they introduced me to a beautiful slender lady. 
Later we went outside and then they stopped walking and the man who wasn't carrying my baby laid his hands on me and started praying in a language I could not understand. I then started vomiting. I vomited thick dark curly hair that was tied with a cloth. The man touched me again and something came out of my stomach, it was a sort of frog and as it was hopping away from us, it grew bigger looking human with one eye in the middle of its face with long legs like a frog. It hopped to a pond and stopped, turned and was looking at us with fear. The man raised his hand and commanded it to leave and never come back, then it hopped away into darkness. The man then touched me one more time and I vomited something that looked like faeces.
After that they took me back to the first lady I was introduced to who told me that Angels always appear to me in my dreams but I never know. She told me I had a dream once, and in this dream, I was trying to put on a power supply generator but couldn't, but another man came by and helped me. She said this man who helped me was an angel and whatever was stopping me from moving forward had been removed.

This dream is actually a spiritual dream, it must have been quite scary at the time, but it is about getting the negative out of you, I do not mean any negative force or demon but more likely the negativity that holds you back from progress, you are a spiritual god-loving person and the only thing that stands in your way is not believing that angels are around you to guide you, if you pray and are a good person then other people's negativity will not hurt you, so you must have faith that you are protected by the angels that work with you.
The frog symbolises changing from one person into another, this change must happen in order for you to progress. Frogs symbolises the metamorphosis of the soul. The other people in your dream are people to guide you on the right path, your spiritual guides. The power supply symbolises trying to link into or connect with the healing powers around you and use them to help people on their own journey. It will also symbolise Gods power and how it is available to everyone.

When you were sick in the dream it was used as a symbol of getting rid of all the negativity in your own mind or getting rid of the negativity that is holding you back. The faeces is a typical symbol of the negative energy that you do not need anymore. When you realise this you can start to really live and do the things you are meant to do, you said it yourself the angel removed whatever it was stopping you moving forward in your life.

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


No comments: