google

Saturday 27 April 2013

Black Snake Dream


A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z



(See Animals in A)

I dreamed that I was at our caravan and out the back where the stream runs I saw a crisp packet, as I was watching the crisp packet it moved and I went to look at it and a horrible black snake slithered out. I got the kids out of the way and took them into the caravan but the snake somehow managed to get in the van, it was a horrible looking snake and I started trying to hit it with a broom but it just kept managing to get away from me. I managed to kill it in the end but when I went back round to the stream the water was all muddy and murky and I thought that there were more snakes in the water, so even though I managed to kill one I still thought there are more out there. 

Snakes quite often symbolise a sneaky person or a snake in the grass, someone who you shouldn't really trust. You were trying to kill the snake in your dream and this shows how you are having to work hard at getting this character out of your life. Although you do manage to eradicate the negativity in the end, you then think about the fact that there are other snakes out there.

The water is murky and full of other snakes tells me that you will have trouble trusting again emotionally speaking because your views have been clouded by your previous experience, perhaps the snake you have had to deal with has changed the way you view prospective partners and you think that they will all be the same as the one who has ruined your trust. 

The stream being murky  describes muddy and clouded emotions, normally there are fish in the stream, like in the saying "There are plenty of more fish in the sea"  but in your case you see snakes instead, so this will also link with your personal relationships and how you have developed the view that any new partner will be another snake.

The black colour of the snake could represent depression, negativity or  perhaps it just symbolises the negative experience you have had with this person. Black can also be  used to describe a person's Aura/personality/character.

The crisp packet literally shows how you didn't get what you expected. i.e. you didn't expect a snake to come out of a packet of crisps.
Incidentally, food represents fulfillment and you didn't get what you expected from this relationship which was supposed to bring fulfillment.

Snakes are often used to represent: 

Negative representations
Deviousness
Sneakiness
Calculating
Cold-bloodedness 
Temptation
Forbidden aspects of the personality

Positive representations 
The cycle of life and continued existence
Overcoming opposition
Resisting negativity
Endurance 



A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


No comments: