google

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Dreams about teeth and spitting out plastic



A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


I had a dream last night where my tooth at the bottom was really uncomfortable, it was sticking up from the rest of my teeth and annoying me. I kept trying to push it back down so it was more comfortable but it ended up coming out in my hand.
I was really upset by this and I knew I couldn't go to the dentist with it as I didn't have any money to pay them. So I got a mirror and tried and tried to push the tooth back into the gaping hole. No matter what I tried I could not get the tooth back into my gum. Then a woman called me from over the back fence and she asked me how I was. I told her I liked the school that she worked in and wished that I worked there too. I then went back to trying to reinsert my tooth to no avail.

In your dream your current situation is uncomfortable for you and the only way to bring an end to this situation is to remove the tooth or in other words remove the source of pain. This will leave a hole in your life and no matter how hard you try to put things back to the way they were you will not be able to.

Not having the money to pay the dentist is another way of defining your restrictions.
I have a feeling that all this will link with your work, as in your dream you were interrupted by someone whose job and school you admired, you expressed the wish that you would like to work there. Which tells me it is in this area that you require change for fulfillment. You need change as you are not happy where you are, but are concerned that an alternative might not be any better. Is it better to put up with the discomfort you are feeling or let go of it altogether? 

Spitting out teeth and lots of plastic

I have had the losing teeth dream a few times in my life but in last night’s dream I was losing bits of my teeth, I think two came out in the end, but then I started pulling out shards of plastic as well, the plastic pieces were quite big, I could feel them in my mouth and they just kept coming and coming, it seemed to go on for ages. In one part of the dream I was pulling out what looked like a strip of tickets or god knows what it was, something linked up anyway.
What on earth is this about? 

In your dream you lose two teeth so you are getting rid of or letting go of two different things that have been linked for a fairly long time, this could be a relationship linked with a job or anything that links two sections of your life. When the rot has set in you have to let two things go. 

Spitting out plastic shards could be symbolic for all the broken pieces left behind after accepting the end of a time in your life. Being plastic can mean being fake or not being real, and this can represent how you have had to fake it for so long it has led to a breakup. This dream is about getting rid of all those negative feelings, and in doing so getting rid of the reasons that you feel like you couldn't be honest. It might take some time but slowly you will get it all out, remember that the mouth is our source of communication and therefore communication is key. Be truthful and stop pretending that everything is ok and then you can begin to heal.

The string of tickets might also be symbolic for a string of events or the one thing leads to another scenario, in other words, one problem leads to another one, etc. Keeping one problem inside meant you had to keep another one inside as well, therefore if you pull out one problem you will end up pulling them all out. Sounds like what counselors do, reach inside and pull out all the crap, one after the other, and the crap is nearly always linked up.

I had a dream that I was in the trailer with my mother-in-law, my husband's nephew, his daughter and a bunch of high school friends. My sister was also there.     
My front bottom teeth started falling out and I started spitting out plastic but new teeth were coming in. My mother-in-law said  "Oh I forget to tell you we are going to church!" I didn't answer her. 
They all left, and I walked outside and stepped into a muddy hole that opened up and swallowed me, it was very deep and dark. 
The next thing I know I'm standing at the end of the trailer, the trailer had cinder blocks surrounding it and was very sturdy but I don't know how I got out of the hole. 
Next I saw squirrels, one was playing with a small stick with 3 leaves on it but it was in the road and I was afraid it would get hit by a car. Then I got a feeling that someone was calling me from the woods across the street, the feeling was of love and I wanted to go but just stood there wishing I could go back. 


Top teeth are often used to describe the things that are very important to us, like the things we love, people for example, and things that take the top positions in our life, our top priorities if you like. Whereas, bottom teeth symbolise things that are not quite as important and although they can leave a gap in your life they will not be missed quite so much. 

Perhaps there are some people who you want to let go of, people who make you uncomfortable and if they were to decrease the amount of time they spend with you it wouldn't be a bad thing. All the different people in the trailer at the beginning of the dream end up leaving, and this could be hinting that some of these people will gradually edge out of your life, like when you leave high school and lose touch with friends. 
Losing teeth usually describes loss of some kind, not necessarily someone dying but things like the loss of a friendship or even your own loss of interest in some people. Maybe you feel like you have outgrown some relationships or you have grown up and they haven't really progressed into adulthood. 

Spitting out plastic is experienced when you are trying to get rid of anything fake, like fake friends or relationships that don't seem to be working.
Remember, that in dream language the mouth is linked with communication so there are also issues in this area, do you feel like you are not being heard and that your opinion doesn't matter to the people around you? 

The new teeth coming through help to remind you that when you let go of something bad there will be something new to replace it so don't worry. 

It's not clear why your MIL mentions they are going to church, I wonder if their idea of god and religion is different to yours? I suspect you have a more spiritual outlook and that this might clash with their religious understandings. Being spiritually minded has nothing to do with attendance at church, its more about being kind to each other and helping each other than just showing up at church and getting a tick on the attendance register. 
Your dream seems to be drawing attention to the fact that you have your own way of thinking and that you are not on the same wavelength with some of the people around you. 

Your sister might have been in your dream as a symbol of support. 

The muddy hole that you fall in which seems to swallow you up, this literally describes that feeling of being in a dark place, water describes emotions and muddy water symbilses confusion, when you can't get your thoughts into order, so you might feel like you can't get yourself out of the depression you are in. This always happens when your life changes. You have to wait to find peace again. You will find balance and it will happen naturally, like in your dream when you find yourself back on track noticing how sturdy the trailer and cinder blocks are. 
These symbols explain how your life will become secure and safe, when you get yourself out of that hole of course. The cinder blocks symbolise warmth and security and this is what you are aiming for. 

The squirrels represent saving for the future and this will deffo link with your own security,  they also help you to recognise your own affinity with nature and animals. Perhaps you would be happy and content working with animals and I wonder if you prefer animals to humans? we all do sometimes. Worrying about the squirrel getting run over helps you to understand how helpless animals are and you seem to be feeling the same way, a little helpless and in fear of what might happen in your life right now. 
You can't go back and you know this, you have to go forward and honestly I think you need to make a decision about what direction you are going in. You are in control of what you want to do with your life and who you want to be in your life. If you are not happy then make changes without fear. Letting go of things that make you unhappy might mean you end up feeling lost and like you have fallen in a muddy hole but those feelings will pass and you'll start again fresh as a daisy. 
I don't know if this dream links with your work or your home life honestly, I can't say but I do know that your dream is hinting that you should be working with animals and that you will find real rewards and love from doing so. 
The three leaves on the stick might be about three different choices. 



A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y "

No comments: