google

Monday 4 August 2014

Clothes and a job interview


A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z



Last night I dreamt that I was with my mother and sister. I had a new red dress/suit in my closet and a white one as well. I saw my mother wearing my red dress, she was walking in the room, looking very smart and elegant. The skirt was knee length and had some black buttons in the back. The jacket had an original design. My mother was looking very well I thought.
I asked why she was wearing my dress? she told me it was hers, so I checked the labels and it was not my size but it was the same dress/suit I had. I looked for my dress and I found the white one which I put on the bed. Then I looked at myself in the mirror with this dress on thinking that I would wear the red one for my next job interview.  It was a very elegant and nice dress.

Clothes help us to understand the character we create for other people, so they can only see our best bits, what goes on underneath is another matter altogether. Your dream seems to be saying that you admire your mother, she has a quiet elegance that you would like to adopt. In the dream you think that she is wearing your dress, maybe you feel that you have some of her qualities and you recognise some aspects of your mother's personality in yourself.  
Finding your own dress explains how you have got those admirable strengths in your personality and should, therefore, use these when you go to interviews. Perhaps your mum is calm under pressure or takes everything in her stride. 

The dress/suit in your dream is red, and red is often used to symbolise love, power or passion. White is a spiritual colour symbolising purity, it offers raw energy that can be used to create anything from scratch or a blank slate to start from. The fact that it is new is helping you to understand that you need to present yourself with more passion and drive. This is all connected to your career by the sounds of it.

Buttons are used to bring things together, they are also used as a symbol of talents and attributes and how they can be brought out of us when we need them. They can also send the message to 'button it' keep your mouth closed. In an interview setting, this can be an asset, perhaps you tend to gabble on (no offense intended) and you have to choose your words more carefully.  
Buttons can also be used to describe when you 'close the deal', especially when you dream of buttoning something up.

Be relaxed, powerful but with elegance and charm, have passion and don't talk too much, sometimes less is more. Good luck in your interview. 

I was tiding up my stuff in order to pack my luggage. I put all my clothes on the top of the table along with the make-up I needed, it was all a bit of a mess. I had an interview for a job that I applied for (in real life I have applied for a job) I think I had received a letter. I knew I would struggle to find a bus to go there as it was Sunday and it was getting late.
I found my sister and my grandmother (passed away one year ago) ironing a pair of white trousers. I told them I wouldn't need them as I was taking only what I would need there. I was checking the internet to see if I could find a bus, a taxi or a flight to get there. In the end I jumped into a taxi and I insisted that I didn't even have the ticket to get there.
Suddenly I remembered that I had left something at home and I asked the driver if we could go back and he said there’s no way back.

Packing your luggage is a way to explain when you want to embark on a new venture. Trying to tidy up your stuff is a way to tell you to get your personal stuff in order and be prepared for a new role. If you are not prepared then you won't be confident!  I would say you probably don’t prepare enough, do some research about the company or about the role you are applying for, have your cv and personal statement up to scratch even before you apply, mentally prepare yourself so that you are calm and ordered with a clear set of answers ready in your mind to answer questions.
Letters give us news in dream language, they let us know about information that we don’t have, this can also back up what I am saying in that you are not prepared because you don’t have all the information you need in order to be successful. The dream could also be saying that you don’t yet have all the skills you will need and will feel muddled and unprepared for the role. In your dream, you knew you would struggle to find a bus to get there and this is warning you again to plan and be prepared. Even the fact that it is a Sunday in your dream which is viewed as a rest day could help to back up how you will be losing your rest time in order to keep up with the demands of a new role.
In your dream your sister and grandmother are trying to help you prepare, perhaps this was telling you that you have help available to you but you don’t seem to accept the help or advice when it is offered, you seem to know best, maybe you have had thoughts about something but have just ignored the thoughts and ideas that come into your head, so your dream is telling you to accept help when it is offered. The taxi is a symbol of help that is available to you on the next part of the journey.


A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: