google

Tuesday 25 February 2020

A dream about crows pecking me

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


The dream starts with me sleeping outside my grandma's driveway in the backyard. I went to move my left arm down by my side and I felt something there, but it hobbled away and I felt something warm on my leg and when I sat up and looked at it I saw it was blood. Then beside me I saw 2 crows pecking at my leg. One had a bloody beak and I shooed him away. Then I got up and walked to the backdoor to go in the house. The crows started to follow me in the house, and the one with a bloody beak I kept outside. The clean crow flew in with me, but I left it in a different room. As I investigate my leg, I see a large wound, but it had stopped bleeding. In the house, I'm now looking for someone to fix up my leg. After searching I find a woman who I think is my mom and she goes looking for medical supplies, after a minute or so she returns with a box of stuff and goes through it. She finds gauze and bandages, and some jell stuff. She rips open my pants where the wound is, and I see 3 wounds. One is a small surface wound from the pecks the 2nd is like a hole that has another hole inside it where it was bleeding from. And the 3rd was a large open gash where the flesh was not closed. The woman with the medical supplies fixes up the 2nd wound and demands money for the supplies. I get annoyed and leave to find more supplies. After looking around I find some stuff and dress up the 3rd wound to keep it all held together. I wrap it in gauze then a bandage. Then I woke up.

Here goes, I think you sleep outside your grandma's house because it's with her you feel most at peace, (is she still around?) as being in the backyard suggests she isn't able to provide you with the support you need any more, you feel like you've been left out in the cold, have you heard the saying "I'd give my right arm to have someone back?" well perhaps she was supportive and protective of you although you didn't rely on her too much, just when you needed her, maybe she was by your side if and when you needed her to be. (she was your left arm) The thing that hobbled away which we can assume was a crow managed to hurt you without your knowledge, so shall we say that the crow symbolizes a woman, who hurt you without you even realizing it was happening? The two crows were probably used to represent two people who peck at you or nag constantly, and this constant pecking wears you down and has created damage to your ability to make progress in a new relationship. The crow with the bloody beak you left outside, this explains how you shut out the person who caused you damage, you let one crow in, the one with the clean beak but you left them in another room, so there are walls between you, the walls represent the wall you have built around you to protect yourself. 

You inspect the damage done by the crow, the large wound left by their pecking, (the damage left when someone puts you down all the time or brings you down) The blood has gone, which means this happened in the past and you have healed a bit, obviously not completely or it wouldn't still be prevalent in your dreams now, maybe past relationships have tainted your ability to understand that a new relationship will not be the same as an old relationship. Maybe you are defensive and think that as soon as someone says something to you it is criticism. 
In the house, you are looking for someone to repair the damage to your leg, but really you are looking for a person who will help you heal from past hurt. You can’t expect a person to do that for you, you have to do that yourself, a new relationship should not be based on what they can do for you, no one can make you feel better about yourself, only you can do that. If you enter a new relationship it should be from ground zero with no expectations of them, good or bad.  Yes, people can help us feel good about ourselves but until you feel good about yourself you are not ready for a positive relationship. Heal past wounds yourself, don't think that every relationship you have will be with someone who treats you badly. And don't expect anyone else to mend you, it's not their job to do that, it's yours!

You said yourself that in your dream you find a woman who you think is your mum, you are looking for a replacement mum or grandmother who will care for you and mend your wounds, women of today do idolize their children and grandchildren, I'm guilty of that, but for a loving relationship to work, you will have to acknowledge that a partner isn't going to idolize you and cater for your every whim. You must re-learn what real good lasting relationships are about because your past experiences have messed up your expectations.
A partner will not love you in the same way as your mum or gran, they won't wipe your arse for you and put a bandage on your wounds but equally, they should never put you down either or make you feel bad about yourself. They should be your equal and you both treat each other with love and respect. 

At the end of your dream when the woman/nurse/mum wants payment for dressing your wounds you get irritated; this is because you feel that women always want something in return for whatever they do for you. Then you decide to finish it yourself, good for you because like I said it's you who must get over the past hurts yourself, stop expecting other people to do it for you, it’s not their job. You have been hurt by relationships; everyone has! If you don't put it aside, your future relationships will suffer the same types of scenarios. 
Establish a thought process that means you are not looking for a replacement mother/grandmother or someone to make you better. Forget past relationships because they have absolutely no bearing on future relationships unless you keep choosing the same type of person that is. Your dream is trying to help you break previous patterns and re-learn what a relationship should be like. No pecking at each other, no power struggles, no mending each other, no blaming each other, just loving and supporting each other. You will find the right person when you stop designing who you want. 

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


No comments: