google

Saturday 17 November 2018

Rescue Dreams



A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


Rescue Dreams
Most people have had what is called a 'rescue dream' at some time in their life without truly understanding what it was. Basically, a rescue dream is when you assist or help someone else in a dream. These dreams will vary in the type of rescue that occurs, and incidentally, you are not always aware that the dream you have had was a rescue dream. 

“I was trying to help these people whose boat had sunk; they were really scared because sharks were swimming around them in the sea. I knew that there was a real possibility that they were going to die and be eaten by the sharks and I was telling them to stay still and try and keep calm. It was so horrible and the strange thing is I knew that I was not really there, so I was not in trouble with them. I was just there so they were not alone and I tried to reach out to them and calm them down. 
A couple of days later I heard about a boat sinking on the news and there was still a crew member missing and lost at sea. I found this really sad and strange and thought about my dream. I knew how those poor people must have felt and I remembered the desperation from them. It could have been coincidental that I dreamed about it but this has happened to me before, I dream that I am helping someone and then a few days or weeks later I hear in the news a similar scenario to what I have dreamed of. Sometimes these dreams are really horrible and quite gruesome; I am often trying to save someone from something and I don’t even know them”.   

What is interesting in this is that this lady often performs rescue dreams; she is a very spiritual person in life and always helps other people in one way or another. Individuals who have the required attributes or personality help others during their sleep state as well as in their waking hours, and although the outcome for the people in her rescue dreams is not always good, she is still helping them in their time of need so that they are not alone at the time of their passing, her soul is there with them. Nobody is ever alone when they pass to the spirit world, there are souls on earth who astral travel to comfort and hand over the soul to loved ones in spirit. They also comfort people in distress, people who just need someone with them to support them at a traumatic time. Incidentally, the lady who told me about her dreams said that she knows if the person she is helping is going to die or not and she said that they can see her when she is talking to them in her dream. This type of work can be challenging and only a few spiritual people would be able to do it. 

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: