google

Saturday 17 November 2018

An out of body experience

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


An out of body experience
I had a dream where I was half in the spirit world and half on earth, all I can say is that it wasn't a dream because it was too real, I visited a waiting room where they come to meet you, I knew I was alive if that makes sense. I was a visitor there. I have been unwell for a few months and this might have something to do with it. I just seemed to split in two in the dream, there was a front me and a back me, one was the earthly me and one was the spirit me and although we were the same person I knew that the back me was connected to the larger consciousness and that the front me, the one on earth was somewhat closed off from it most of the time, on this occasion, I was aware of both at the same time. So I became whole there. 

I was in a blank place not here or there but somewhere in between, limbo I suppose. It was void of anything, it wasn't scary and it didn't bother me. I had a feeling that someone would come and meet me there and take me home. I also felt like I knew that place and had been there many times before, it wasn't strange it was more like a waiting room without walls or anything exactly.  

The spirit me was fully aware that there was no time there, it didn’t even exist and I accepted that as normal, what was confusing for me was that the front me was still experiencing time. The front me noted that two minutes had passed since I thought about the time, then I thought that two minutes went really slow, or maybe really fast I wasn’t sure, so I settled on the fact that it probably went at a normal rate and my perception of time was messed up because I was also experiencing everything with no time involved. 

I was conversing with the better half of me, the one who resides in the spirit world or in the greater consciousness. The best way I can explain this is by saying that we are whole and that when we come to earth we only invest a certain amount of ourselves into the experience of earth and life, the rest of us resides in the spirit side. It's like a body who just pops their head into the earthly reality to have a look at what's going on, the rest of the body is still in the spirit world but the important parts are focused on earth.

My best half gave my dodgy half a lot of information all at once, it was like a package being delivered with all the information in one box, so it wasn’t drip-fed to me or told to me in sentences, rather a download of all the information I had forgotten. The human brain only functions at half its capacity, less in some cases. When you become more spiritual consciousness you start to function at full capacity again, therefore you know everything and can understand complex or unknowable facts. 

After this download of information, the first thing I said was 'oh my god how could I have forgotten that'. It all made sense, I remembered it all, everything there is to know about life, death, planets, the physical universe and the spirit one, ideas, experiences, pain, addiction, poverty, us, as our conscious selves and as our earthly selves. Everything and anything was understood, at that moment it all made perfect sense. 

I remembered that the other side is beautiful and feels right and it is home, it makes you want to stay, I really want to go there and was hoping someone would come to get me soon. Most people don’t want to return to earth not straight away anyway. I remembered my abilities as a whole consciousness and didn’t want to be cut off from it again, which returning to your body does, we are connected still, but not so completely. When you are your whole consciousness everything is interesting, a bit like watching someone stoned obsess about a bit of flying dust, everything is fascinating, life is fascinating and everything that we experience is fascinating. A whole consciousness sees and notices everything about everything, what to us half-conscious people is boring and mundane and has no meaning, is satisfying and amusing and clever to the whole. 
We are God watching and experiencing everything that is being created and being enthralled with the story as it unfolds. Our consciousness is just one big one, with each individual facet experiencing something different all at the same time. Nothing is boring or uninteresting, everything can be played-out however an individual wants to play it. And it doesn’t matter how they choose to play the part. It's still very interesting.
I remembered how the galaxies are formed from the vibrations we create as a consciousness. We are so clever, I spent some earthly minutes thinking about how clever we all are, being able to create the illusion which we call life, being able to destroy everything and then start again using the same energy because that raw energy can’t be destroyed, only the creation we made with it can. We can arrange raw energy, clever us can arrange it into different things to amuse ourselves and we step back and say look how clever we are.  Our creations can exist and co-exist with other creations. They are also able to exist without our personal input, they can be taken over and co-created by other facets of the whole consciousness because we are all the same consciousness anyway. The same energy with different vibrations.

We destroy our own personal creations but we usually create another experience when we feel like it, it depends on what we would like to experience or create within that experience. It's not about learning like I always thought it was, we already know it all anyway. It's about what can we create that is different, new, un-experienced. Life was an experiment to see if we could create the opposite of good to know what good is. You cant experience the good if you don’t experience bad. The whole consciousness
is not good, bad, high, low, up, down, red, blue, black or green, it created those things to see what they are, experience them and know them. We gave them a name so they could exist in all our consciousness.

If we didn’t create we would just go back to the basic raw energy that we are and exist as that only. This energy is called love and we can exist as that alone and it is perfect to do that. It's safe to say when we experience something new we are at our most interested. We always return to our whole consciousness and to the shared whole consciousness, we just pop a bit of ourselves into this human reality to experience everything and anything it has to offer, it doesn’t matter if it's good or bad because we know we are only here for a heartbeat. If a spec of dust is interesting to us imagine how interesting everything else is.

The conversation between my spirit consciousness and my earthy consciousness was focused on the difficulties the earthly me faces, so it instigated the download regards to why we are here. I woke up and was so upset that I wanted to go back to being whole again. No need to say that I wasn't met and taken to home because I am here sharing this with you. I think I just left my body to remember who I really am and to help me understand that any experience is worth gold to the soul. 

Lucid Dreaming 
Have you ever had a dream where you knew that you were dreaming? This is what Dutch Psychiatrist Frederik Van Eeden (1860-1932) called Lucid Dreaming. This awareness may mean that you have some amount of control in what happens in your dream, making it a much more conscious process. There is a lot of literature on how to make yourself have lucid dreams and even apps that claim to control your dreams. Will listening to the ocean really make you lucid dream of the seaside?
The idea of forced lucid dreaming may seem tempting, who wouldn't want to spend 8 hours a night dreaming of a beach in the Caribbean drinking cocktails?  But how achievable is it?
The truth is it is extremely hard to force ourselves to dream something specific and remain lucid enough to make decisions within it. We naturally have lucid dreams occasionally; sometimes influenced by drink or drugs, however, these are still only controlled haphazardly. If you are aware that you are dreaming and decide to control the dream it is usually through frustration and the need to escape the dream scenario, literally forcing yourself to wake up.  Or you experiment in the dream and try to tell other people they are in your dream, or you try to move objects or walk through walls or fly, etc. This is common practice in an enjoyable lucid dream. The scenarios might be different in each person's lucid dream but the experiments tend to be very similar. A lucid dream can also be similar to an out of body experience, perhaps they are all the same?
Like I said it's common for lucid dreams to happen when someone is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, personally, I think the reason for this is that the alcohol/drugs just make it easier for us to let go and slip out of our reality or body, which is why certain drugs are used to meditate, our consciousness would probably spend a lot more time escaping our earthly existence if it were easy to do in a natural state. Another time it happens is when someone is unwell or in a delirious state, perhaps when we are disconnected from our full earthly consciousness it is easier to slip into our other conscious reality.  

A lucid dream
I got very drunk with a friend of mine while on vacation in a mountain cabin and was way too drunk to the point that he had to help me lay down as we hysterically laughed our asses off, and when I finally got comfortable, I just fell asleep. Keep in mind, I didn't know what a lucid dream was at this time in my life and this experience is what prompted me to learn more about the subject. I remember vividly that I was entering a night club (never did that) I was 16 at the time and quite an introvert, there was a girl besides me talking to me about how her father wanted to know me and that I had to give him a good impression as he was really strict about who she dated. For some reason, I suddenly felt the need to go to the bathroom and so, that's what I did.
I went into the bathroom, everything's pretty normal until now, but when I come out the bathroom the night club appearance had changed slightly, I can't really describe it but I just felt something wasn't right, and so I started to think how Id got there, which I couldn't remember at all (pretty weird as my memory is probably above average) and so I left the club to try and find out where I came from and when I pushed through the exit doors, I was in a completely different place.
I'm a bit of a control freak, so keep that mind. I was by the beach in some weird place with tall buildings and a couple of restaurants/cafes. At this point, I'm freaking out and so I try to get answers from someone but for some reason, people gave me a lot of "non-answers", never telling me anything I didn't know, so I looked at one building and while trying to understand what it was for, it sort of started "floating", I don't know how to describe it better than that, and so I focused all my attention on it and it started to bend. Now I'm officially like what is going on? and somehow it just hit me: "I must be dreaming".
So I walk up to every single person screaming things like "we're in a dream, we are inside my brain!" and they would just look at me confused. After a while, I thought of a friend of mine and he just appeared in front of me, weird, but at this point, I'm like what the hell, there's no reason to back down now and I go and talk to him, telling him that he is in my dream and that he is my brain's version of him, he just laughed and laughed and told me I was funny.
I tried to do a couple more things, like bending objects and making other people appear, but I felt the dream was "falling apart", like losing it's consistency gradually as I did that.
After a while, I woke up to what felt like 6 to 8 hours in a dream, and immediately tell my friend what happened, as I was in shock (stuttering and kinda shaking) as it was way too real for me, especially because I am a "scientifically/facts" driven person, and at the time I didn't have any knowledge of how this could've happened. He didn't believe me until a few months later we found a book about lucid dreaming in a psychology uni, and finally understood what happened.
The weirdest part is that according to my research on the topic in the last months, most lucid dreams range from a few minutes to half an hour.
So, how was I there for so long? Did it just feel like a long time because my body was sedated? Why didn't I wake up when the first weird stuff (bending objects, people not answering me properly, changing places, etc started to happen?

Sleep Paralysis 
When you first start to fall asleep you enter a meditative state of lucid dreaming and this is when many people experience sleep paralysis which goes against the theory of being able to control a lucid dream, the reality is in-fact of a complete loss of free will. Occasionally people experience sleep paralysis coupled with a frightening phenomenon such as being pinned down to the bed unable to move or the bed shaking. Sufferers also sense or feel ‘someone’ sit down on the bed or linger over them. There is some confusion as to if these experiences are psychic in nature or are an actual medical condition. I have always advised an individual to seek medical expertise in the first instance especially if the experience is persistent and not a one-off incident. This type of phenomenon happens when the astral mind is awake but the physical body is still very much asleep, the link with the psyche cannot be ignored and if you experience this phenomenon you should try saying a prayer to help you break its hold over you, whatever your beliefs are it doesn't really matter if something works then use it. The prayer acts as a barrier or allows your own power to be voiced and this seems to break the force that keeps you pinned down or overpowered, you are taking control of the situation. 

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


No comments: