google

Wednesday 20 August 2014

I think the dream I had was about you!


A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z



This is a dream I had some time ago but I haven't forgotten it so I think it might be important maybe. I was visiting a woman's house. It was a two-floor small house with paintings.  She was kind of an artist. We went outside to the garden. There was a tree and the yard was covered by beautiful wild bluebells. Then I looked at the neighbors garden and it was beautiful as well. That's all I remember. After having this dream I thought that this woman might actually be you. She's nobody I can recognise. What do you think? 

Thank you for sending me this dream, it makes a change to translate a dream that is about me, how strange to get a dream sent to me that is about me and how wonderful. I'll tell you something about myself that you might find interesting when I was at school the only subject that I did well in was art, my art teacher and my other teachers thought that I was two entirely different people because in other subjects I just messed around and made a general pain of myself, whereas in art class I was a proper teachers pet, I worked hard because I loved the subject.  
Anyway, I have always painted and drawn,  people and flowers mostly, and when I first started out on my spiritual quest for knowledge I used to draw people while watching a spiritual service, while the medium was doing their bit on the stage I would draw the spirit people who came through to communicate. Anyway long story short I stopped doing this because I never really felt that my work was good enough and I went into a different spiritual direction anyway. I still paint flowers though and have some hanging on the wall and on plant pots etc. 

I live in a two up and two down little house with a small garden which has a tree on the left and wild bluebells in the spring, my neighbors are both very nice, but I think this symbol relates more to the people who I mix with,  people who share the same spiritual path that I'm on, people such as yourself who have unknowingly sent me a lovely spiritual message about growth and progression. 
Beautiful gardens symbolise making the most of spiritual gifts, and sharing them freely, nurturing the best of what you have available so that other people can share and appreciate it too. Bluebells are quite scarce and symbolise the scarcity of spiritual beauty.   
Cultivate a garden and it will grow into something beautiful.

Like I said I didn't pay much attention to my English lessons at school and therefore my writing skills leave much to be desired, but I didn't let that stop me writing a book about something that I am passionate about, I just wanted to share what I learned. I ended up working in a school incidentally (still do) which also leaves minimal time to put my heart and soul into my dream book project. What I have learned is that you can accomplish anything if you really want to. You just have to not care what people think of you and be brave, you have to fail on average ten times before you succeed, but without failure you cannot and will not ever succeed.
Thank you so much for sharing your dream with me, I cant tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to give me such a lovely message. 



Creo que soñé contigo
Este es un sueño que tuve hace algún tiempo, pero como no lo he olvidado, pienso que podría ser importante. Estaba de visita en casa de una mujer. Era una casa pequeña de dos plantas, con cuadros pintados en las paredes. Ella era una especie de artista. Salimos al jardín donde había un árbol y el patio estaba cubierto de hermosos Jacintos silvestres. Miré al patio del vecino y era precioso también. Eso es todo lo que recuerdo. Después de haber tenido este sueño, he pensado que esta mujer podrías ser tú, ya que no es nadie que yo reconozca. ¿Qué te parece?

Gracias por enviarme tu sueño. Es inusual traducir un sueño sobre mí misma. ¡Qué extraño recibir un sueño que es para mí y que maravilloso!
Voy a contarte algo sobre mí que te parecerá interesante. Cuando estaba en el colegio, la única asignatura en la que sobresalía era Artes. Mi profesora de Artes y los demás profesores pensaban que trataban con dos personas completamente diferentes, porque en las demás asignaturas solo sacaba la vuelta y daba pena. En cambio en clase de Arte era la favorita de los profesores, me esforzaba porque me encantaba la asignatura. De todos modos siempre me ha gustado pintar y dibujar, principalmente flores y personas, y cuando empecé mi búsqueda de conocimiento espiritual, solía dibujar gente mientras presenciaba sesiones espirituales. Mientras los médiums hacían su trabajo, yo dibujaba los espíritus que se habían manifestado para comunicarse. Es una larga historia, pero para hacerlo corto dejé de hacer eso porque me parecía que mi trabajo nunca era lo bastante bueno, y me encamine en otra dirección espiritual. Sin embargo, aún pinto flores y conservo algunos cuadros en las paredes.
Vivo en una casa pequeña de dos plantas con un pequeño jardín que tiene un árbol en el lado izquierdo y jacintos silvestres en primavera. Mis vecinos son muy majos, pero creo que este símbolo se refiere más bien a la gente con la que me relaciono, gente que comparte misma mi senda espiritual, gente como tú que sin saberlo me ha enviado un hermoso mensaje espiritual de crecimiento y progreso. Los jardines hermosos simbolizan aprovechar al máximo nuestros dones espirituales  y compartirlos gratuitamente, cultivando lo mejor que tienes para que también los demás puedan disfrutarlo y apreciarlo. Los jacintos silvestres son bastante escasos y simbolizan la rareza de la belleza espiritual. Cultiva un jardín y se convertirá en algo hermoso.
Como te digo, nunca preste mucha atención a mis clases de inglés en el colegio y por eso mis redacciones dejan mucho que desear; pero no he dejado que eso me impida escribir un libro sobre un tema que me apasiona. Sólo quería compartir lo que sabía y hablar sobre lo que había descubierto en mi viaje espiritual. Casualmente termine trabajando en una escuela (y todavía trabajo en una) que me deja poco tiempo libre para dedicarme en cuerpo y alma a mi proyecto de libro del sueños. Sin embargo he aprendido que puedes conseguir cualquier cosa que realmente desees. Sólo tienes que ignorar lo que la gente piensa de ti y ser valiente. Tienes que equivocarte unas 10 veces antes de hacerlo bien, pero sin errores no puedes llegar al éxito.


Muchísimas gracias por compartir tu sueño conmigo, no encuentro palabras para decirte cuanto aprecio que te tomaras el tiempo de enviarme un mensaje tan hermoso.




No comments: