google

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Escaping from weird stalkers

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


I was walking down an avenue with a big dog who was wearing a harness but he had no lead. I was just about to go down an alleyway to cut through to shops when I saw a man in a car, I wasn't comfortable with this. I could feel him staring at me, so I gently smiled and changed direction. Staying on the main road and not going down alleyways.  By the time I got to end of the road two guys from the car were walking towards me, they had a big Alsatian dog. I don't know why or how but I knew but they were going to rape me and I knew their dog was going to attack mine and I wasn't able to protect it. 

The flats where we have had no front walls so you could see right in each flat. People were sitting eating food at their tables. I was holding my dog by the harness and screaming for help. I was shouting they are going to rape me and take my dog. As the men were walking closer to me I could see that they looked angry and determined to rape me. I'm screaming for someone to call the police but no one moved. The people in flats were just watching but no one came to help. I was shaking because I knew my dog was going to get hurt. The men didn't get to me before I woke up.

Please, can you give me any idea on what the above dream is about? I can't make sense of it at all. I've never had any fears of being attacked, certainly not raped. The dog in the dream wasn't mine although I have two dogs of my own. The alley in the dream is at the back of my mum's house and I have walked down it in a million times over the years. I lived there for 10 years and its a cut through to the shops. I didn't see two men in the car when it was parked but I felt both men were together. The driver was really creepy. They didn't say a word. Only my own voice could be heard shouting for help.

I have read through this dream a couple of times or maybe more,  trying to find somewhere to start from.  I'll start with the symbolism of rape, and then break the rest down as we go. 
At first thought most people panic when they have this type of dream, fearing that it is a premonition dream and that they are being warned about something sinister happening to them. Well let me say that even if it was a premonition dream telling you to be careful, it doesn't mean something 'is' going to happen, it just means that you should be more observant than you usually are and take care. That is good advice for anyone to listen to, but I don't think this is a premonition dream to be honest.

Dreaming about rape is a way for you to understand when people are intruding into your personal space, they threaten to take something from you, your privacy for example, or something like your personal integrity.

Can I say here that when I began my spiritual journey, learning to speak with spirit, I dreamt something similar and the dream served to warn me about the spirit people who can invade my space or come into my space?
I had to learn how to ask for spiritual protection so that my guides and helpers are able to build up the protection which keeps such unsavory characters away. You wouldn't invite strangers into your home, therefore you shouldn't invite spirit strangers in either. People who do Ouija Board or other methods of contacting spirit when they haven't been trained in protecting themselves, or haven't got to know their own spiritual guide (who provides that protection) often get into trouble because they have no control over who visits them. I have even known people who attempt to do their own tarot cards without protection get into deep water, one lady had nightmares about being attacked by an evil lady.
I am not saying that you have done this, quite often people who are naturally psychic or whose gift is gaining in intensity need to then take control of that gift, the best way to do this is to get to know your own spiritual guide.

In dreams a dog is often used to represent such a person, they are guards and protectors, there comes a time when the guide finds it difficult to protect their charge alone. At such times like when your natural gift is accelerated or becoming finer tuned. At these times more positive energy is needed to build up the protection, this good positive energy can be created by us,  through prayer. This is why most mediums say a prayer for protection before they start to communicate with spirit. This energy vibration is then used for the purpose it was created, in order to protect you from intruders who otherwise get into your personal space. 

Your dream I feel, is asking you to protect yourself from negative people but not necessarily earthly people,  more likely spirit people. I could be wrong of course and it is negative earthly people that you need to be wary of. But the other clue in your dream is where you say the flats have no walls, and this is true for spirit people because walls are no obstacle for them, they can enter anywhere, anyhow, unless a spiritual wall of protection has been added and built up by you and your spiritual guide. Now, for people who do not hear or see spirit, this isn't a problem because they are protected by their own ignorance you see. They do not have the faculties to be bothered by things they cannot see or hear.

In your dream you are being told to keep to the main road and not to take shortcuts, or back alleys, this is also very true when you start-out learning all about spirit, you have to do it properly and with good guidance from someone on earth who will teach you all the things that I am mentioning here. If you take shortcuts and go down dark alleys then you will get into trouble, by this I mean never dabble with the unknown on your own and without mega protection. I personally have had to deal with many people over the years that have unwanted guests or have opened a spiritual box of enlightenment only to find it isn't all sweetness and light that pops out. 

Ok lecture over, someone is really looking out for you by sending you this dream, they do not want you to lose 'yourself' or get into trouble by negative people or forces that you do not understand. It is good to want to use a natural gift or to increase this gift further but there are no shortcuts, you have to do it properly and with people who are experienced and know what they are doing. This is true even for people who have seen/heard spirit all their life because it helps them create order and having other like-minded people to talk to about all the strange things that happen is actually a godsend.  Ignorance really is bliss, people who are totally unaware of spirit are unaffected by anything that goes on around them.

Spirit tend to not bother with these people because its a waste of time. They are drawn towards the brighter, spiritual people because they are seen, heard and acknowledged by them. They also draw from the positive energy that spiritual people have or create. Being able to protect yourself from this is actually the most important thing that the enlightened can do. The only energy vibration that I have found that has enabled me to find this impenetrable protection has come from god., this is the only help that you can get when you are dealing with spirit.
It doesn't matter if you have no belief system in place, just ask for protection from the highest source that is available, you can envisage god as the biggest source of good if you want.

I have had nightmares where I am being kidnapped and tortured by evil beings, I recited the lord's prayer and I felt their grip disintegrate its hold on me, I woke up and thanked God for saving me.

Oh and lastly the harness on your dog in the dream explains how you can harness power and energy but you must now learn to lead it in the right direction, also the fact that you don't know the ending of the dream simply means that the outcome of all this isn't known as yet.

Love and light to you always

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z



No comments: