google

Monday 4 August 2014

Dreaming about my grandmother who has passed away

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z



I was at my grandmother’s house (she passed away a year ago) think I was cooking, but I can’t remember what, I think it was something sweet. She looked like me physically. She looked slim, wearing black trousers and a white blouse. She was lifting a heavy box. I was worried for her because she had had two hip replacements, she told me she was ok. 

Your grandmother is telling you in no uncertain terms that she is well, she is saying that she is no longer frail, the box is symbolic for the heavy weight that she felt on her when she was on the earth.
You are cooking in the dream, cooking is a way to understand when you are taking care of someone, you are looking after them and giving them what they need to be fulfilled. 
You have taken over this role now, it's your turn to take care of people the way your grandmother did when she was alive. She can only oversee or watch as you attempt to do this. You are cooking something sweet, she is saying you are sweet and nice and try to please everyone. Not an easy task, perhaps you should try to please yourself as well. 

Then somebody was assembling a stove...it was yellow as was my grandmother’s stove, but it was small.

This reiterates what I am trying to say about taking over the role of mother to everyone. The small stove represents your responsibilities and the small part you play in everyone else's life. Trying to provide for everyone to keep them happy.   

Then I saw my uncle, he had a faithful employee in his business. In spite of not going well (the business) the new employee was happy with it, because of my uncles attitude (he doesn't have a business anymore). 

Your grandmother is trying to tell you that it doesn't matter if things do not go well as long as you use integrity and have a good attitude the important thing is that people will still be grateful to you. You cant mend all of the problems all of the time. 

Then, I went to the toilet and opened the window, I could see the back yard. It looked better than it normally looks. It was large and full of grass but it was very long (the grass). They had a dog and they had told me it was not very amicable. There were two dogs and they looked like the two dogs we had that passed away...Since my grandmother passed away I dream of her constantly. I think she tries to keep in touch with me. I always see her in her house, cooking.

The toilet is where you get rid of the negativity and the rubbish that you do not need anymore. 
The back yard is symbolic for the section of your life that links to the work that you do and the spiritual role that you are playing, everything looks good in your spiritual garden, you are cultivating and growing as a person, just like she did. 

The dogs are protectors, maybe your own spiritual protectors. They wouldn't  be particularly amicable if they have a protecting job to do. They couldn't be nice and be able to protect you at the same time. They are guard dogs and they help to stop anything negative from attacking you or from getting in the way of your own personal progression. Perhaps your grandmother mixes with them in the spirit world when she visits you, they are probably spirit guides (not actual dogs, they just symbolise the guard or protector) The trouble is they can stand in the way of spirit people being able to communicate with you, mainly because they see the bigger picture so they sometimes stop family members from communicating because it isn't in your best interest right now.  

This is frustrating for your spirit family as it is for you. But there are rules which say that your family cannot interfere as it could unbalance your own progression. I guess your grandmother is trying to tell you that she wants to communicate with you like you have asked, but the protectors get in the way of it, so she has to communicate with you through your dreams. This is the usual way and one which cannot be stopped. Dreams are sometimes the only way spirit can get their message over to the living. (Its a complicated business upstairs) 

Your grandmothers message is that she is ok. She is telling you that you are taking on a new role in many different ways, at home at work and spiritually. You are doing really well and you don't need to keep asking for guidance because you tend to do your best for everyone anyway. Just make some time for you as well. 

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: