google

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Being followed by a strange man in my dream



A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

I am with a girlfriend and we are walking and talking, but behind us, there is a couple, a woman and a man (I don’t know them in real life) but for some reason, I didn't like the man. But we continued to go on and then I saw some steps and we started to go up to them, but suddenly I turned and said to my friend “we should not go to the other side.” My friend was in front of me and she was leading and I was following her. I heard a strange voice from beside me and when I turned back I saw the man who was behind us earlier and he was ugly. I was then alone and he grabbed my hair and he managed to take some of my hair.

The steps you need to take!
This dream seems to be reminding you to use your natural instincts regards situations or people who cannot be trusted, in this case, it is probably a man who is interested in having a relationship with you, but your instincts will tell you something isn't quite right about him.

The steps are suggesting that you will get the opportunity to go up in the world, maybe at work or in your career, but this opportunity will come at a cost, you know the situation where in order to move up the career ladder you have to be nice to the male boss and then they want more from you than you are prepared to give?

Your hair is a symbol of power and perhaps this type of person is trying to take your power away from you. You don’t seem to give it away free anyway and you fight to stay in control of the situation so it should all work out alright for you. Be strong and stand your ground, move up the work ladder with hard work, it might be a slower process but you will get there in the end. 

When someone is ugly in a dream it is a way to show you that they are not a very nice person on the inside, but in contrast to this it can also mean that they have low self-esteem and don't think they are worthy. 

The marks on his leg suggest he has been hurt in the past and perhaps this hurt is what has caused him to become who he is today. Basically, he is damaged and needs to heal or mend before he can have a good meaningful relationship with a woman, he needs to know that possessing or owning a woman is not going to create a lasting loving relationship.

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: