google

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Valley Hills Mountains






A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


Mountains and Valleys/Candycane 

I dreamt I was in the middle of a valley and I saw some big hills with red and dark brown rocks, more like a mountain really but there were no trees. I am talking with a few friends and suddenly we heard a strange sound like big giant bells were falling down. Everybody started running and screaming... but I stood frozen and then the bells/balls (I couldn't tell to be honest) hit a red car, inside the car was a man or somebody anyway, the balls had destroyed them. It was very fast and when the ball hit something else it became like a lightning ball with electricity that was blue and sparkling. All the balls were passing near me but not even one touched me. A boy appeared and asked me how it was possible that I had escaped unharmed. I didn't know, but then he said: “perhaps it is what you hold.” In my hands, I had a candy cane with mint pastilles, (I often eat them) but on the front of the can was written a Latin sentence. I don’t remember the words, now but I understood that it was my protection so I said to him if you need help you must let me know. 

A valley is another symbol for being in the middle as it happens, a valley runs through hills and mountains, it is a symbol for how you can get through difficult times, the hills and mountains describe tough obstacles to get over or tough times to get through. The ‘valley’ symbolises the route that you take through stubborn problems. It shows you that there is a way forward for you which will bring you out the other side of your troubles. The hills and mountains can also be symbolic of how big you feel your problems are, and not a representation of how big or small they actually are. Dreams often tell you how you are feeling and not how things are. Your thoughts and feelings are put into symbols instead of being put into words. 

The strange balls or bells or a mixture of both, symbolise can describe bolts out of the blue, a bolt from the blue is a saying used to explain something that happens unexpectedly. These unexpected happenings (sorry I can’t say what these unexpected happenings are) will cause some amount of mayhem around you, other people around you will probably be hit or affected too, it could be something sudden like job loss or anything that happens and stuns the people it affects, it could equally be positive unexpected changes as well. Balls and bells are not really a symbol of negativity, they are more a symbol of 'sit up and take note'.

You, however, seem to have protection from these sudden changes, you will come out of it unscathed. Protected by your sweetness perhaps. You seem to be needed in the role that you are playing. You also offer your services to help the other people who are affected by the sudden changes and this is because you are a caring and kind person who always thinks of others as well as yourself.

Sweets and candy often represent the sweet things in your life or the pleasurable bits that you get to experience in between all the troubling bits. Mint is used to freshen up something that has become stale. This could be your talents, your life, love, or relationships. 

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: