google

Thursday 23 October 2014

The quest for spiritual knowledge


A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z


In my dream, I was at work (yet again) and I was being trained for a new position but I was absolute rubbish. My desk was a mess and I couldn't make any decisions. I tried tiding up my desk.
A colleague was looking at me but not intervening. I looked at him pleading for help and he came to me but I knew I was not coping well. That’s all I remember.

This dream is pretty self-explanatory really, it’s about your insecurities in the workplace, feeling inadequate for the tasks you are set or being out of your depth with a new role. Everyone starts off like this and the first six months in any new role are always the hardest, when you start getting used to it you will look back and wonder what you were getting in a state about. The mess in your dream describes the mess or muddle you get in, and you trying to straighten it up is a way for you to understand the effort you put into trying to undo the mess you find yourself in. You want some help from your colleagues or from the people around you but they don’t seem to offer much help either.

I'm always tidying up mess in a dream and it drives me crazy, no matter how much I tidy up there is always more to do, it seems like there is no end to the sorting out I have to do with my family, friends and work in real life too, so whenever I have these tidying dreams I know I am going to be sorting out everyone else’s problems or clearing up after a mess they have created. Like most problems that come along things straighten out in the end.
Incidentally, consider if the workplace is symbolic of the spiritual work that you do because sometimes this type of message relates to spiritual work and is not always about your career. 

Another dream I remember, I was with my boyfriend talking about names for dogs. I told him Bobby and Toby sounded the same to me (I don’t really like these names for a dog). He told me Toby had been trained to bring water to people.

Dogs are often used to represent someone who is a protector, someone who looks after you and takes care of you, they are often working quietly in the background, working away without recognition. That’s why in dream symbolism dogs are used to represent the spiritual guide or guard and soul protector.  

You seem preoccupied with the name of such a person, I wonder if you have been asking for the name of your own spiritual guide? Toby has been trained to bring people water, well how interesting is that? Perhaps your guide is bringing you information to quench your thirst for spiritual knowledge?

Incidentally, the name Toby comes from the 'Hebrew' meaning God is Good! Google it yourself and see what you come up with for the names, this is a good way to translate the meaning and message to this dream. I do feel a spiritual connection with this dream but I think you can find the message yourself.

The last dream I remember, I was in a convenience store. There were two books and they looked interesting to me. One of them was like a psychology magazine and I wanted to buy it. It came with a newspaper. I looked for the newspaper and found out it was for free. The other one was about tarot, I opened it and read a little bit. It looked interesting to me and the price was reduced, so I bought it too.

Yes, this confirms it, these dreams are relating to your quest for spiritual knowledge and learning, books are amazing at passing on knowledge and your dream is prodding to you to read all you can about all the different subjects. I love books as you may be aware, I love them so much I wrote one myself. Everyone should write a book, everyone has a story or two to tell.  I’m not saying you have to believe everything you read but look at it as research and education. Never ever stop learning!

I think many people ask for readings because they want their spiritual questions answered, really they should read lots and find the answers for themselves, research if you like. I always research everything, every topic you can imagine. Youtube, google, etc. its the same as having a library at your fingertips. And yes it is all free. Knowledge is free. So learn all you can about everything and if you make discoveries along the way and change the way you think, then wonderful. But don’t ever stop searching because you will change your mind with the more you learn.

Then share what you have learned for other people to learn from. 
Enlightenment through experience and learning!


A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: