google

Monday 4 August 2014

Dreams about a past life and rescue dreams

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

I was in a big house and I think I was renting a room but I was trying to escape. I was on a terrace having tea with someone. I had to give an excuse to go inside the house and try to escape. I moved to another room which was the owner’s  daughter’s bedroom. I had the sensation I had done that before, like a déjà vu...I knew what I had to do in order to escape. I had to take a shower and get changed...I was in bed for a while looking towards the window. The owner was there listening, he was incredulous as to why I was in his daughter’s room. He came inside the house and sat on a sofa...I had the sensation like there was a bond between us...he was with me but we were not a couple, something strange.

Finally, I managed to escape with a bicycle, I went through the streets and had to negotiate some obstacles. I got to a street where a policeman stopped me because there was a pool and I shouldn't have been there but I escaped again. 

I have mixed feelings about this dream, let me explain... At first I wanted translate the symbols and just see where it took me, and I will do this for you. But as I read, I recognised some aspects of this dream as a what I  call a dream where you are 're-visiting an old life or the life of someone else'. I have experienced something similar myself, whereby, I am astral travelling to a place that I once new, although I don't know it now. 

I don't know what your beliefs are about past life but déjà vu often happens when your soul recognises a place or a person from the past, this is confusing when it happens because your soul knows something that your mind doesn't.  Anyway I will translate it normally for you because there are often double meanings within a dream, it all helps to make sense of the 'now' and anyway it is quite common that experiences from our past  are remembered when we are going over the same type of ground again. That is what triggers déjà vu, you have done this before, so you recognise some aspects of a situation. 

Renting could explain how you are borrowing space, (sorry if this gets confusing) what I means is that the space doesn't belong to you anymore, which is why you felt that you didn't belong there, and the man wanted to know why you were in his daughters bedroom. It isn't your place anymore, you have to escape or move on.  This is probably from the past like I said, the feeling of needing to get out was because you knew you didn't belong there anymore.
Taking a shower and getting changed is a way for you to start again, afresh, we do this when we leave one life and start another. (Can you see why I feel that the first part of your dream is linked to a previous incarnation/life) You was in bed for a while and this might symbolise the time you were between lives or when you were resting. Looking towards the window is a way for you to look at the outside world or the earth and life.

Next, you left or escaped on your bicycle, (On your bike) is a saying when you have to leave. It is also a symbol of using your own energy to make progress, slowly and surely moving along at a speed that is right for you. It is also a single mode of travel or it describes when you need to go it alone. You are moving through the obstacles that you are presented with and obviously this is representative of now. The police symbolise authority and of being told what you can and can't do.   

To sum all this up I would say that you probably had a profound past life experience that still overlaps with how you are living your life now. You desperately wanted to escape from the house and maybe even the man, and yet here you are living a life whereby you want to settle down and be trapped within the same four walls, perhaps you choose the same type of men, then when things get difficult or the man turns out to be not what you signed up for, you start planning the next escape route. 

At the beginning I said that it could be your own past life that you were visiting or you are visiting the life of someone else, Ill explain this a bit more, sometimes we astral travel and help other people all over the world in our dreams, these are called rescue dreams. We visit and help in anyway that we can and an alternative translation is that you were helping someone to escape that house because you have been in a very similar situation yourself. 

Your dream below also seems like a rescue dream whereby you are astral travelling to help someone, in this case you travelled to a town that you didn't know to help a group of people who were in fear of getting killed. You helped them hide and I fear you helped them pass over into the spirit world. I think this was someone else's family and you were just standing in for them so they didn't experience the terror on their own.  (Read about rescue dreams) 
We travel and help people who are going to die because it helps their soul go over to the other side, they are not alone because you are with them. You hand them over to the people who meet them in the spirit world. Only some people can do this because it is a hard job. It is a spiritual job which requires a certain type of person.

They couldn't kill you because your body wasn't there, only your soul was there. Your soul knows these people and that is why you feel you know them. It sounds like you have astral travelled and helped people in a war zone, maybe somewhere in the world where there is a lot of killing going on right now. The first dream seemed to be that you travelled into the past but the second dream seems to be recent events. 

Last night I had another dream. I was in a town I don’t know. A group of people was chasing the people living in the town, trying to kill us. It was very difficult to escape or hide, they managed to find us whatever we were. I saw them killing my family (This is strange because they didn't look like my family but I know we had a bond) I managed to escape and hide many times but they always found us. We had to hide in the darkness, inside pipes, on the top of a roof ....but they found us. I had a baby which wasn't mine in my arms. One of them, a woman, was mocking me because I was feeling sorry for the baby who was going to die as well...they pointed at my head with a gun, I closed my eyes ready to die...I don’t know why they didn't kill me cause they found me many times. Suddenly I managed to jump from a window and go walking trying to escape, but we found more people killing other people because they had a disease...that’s what I remember...why is that we dream of people we feel we have a bond with them but cannot recognise?

I was really apprehensive how this dream enquirer would accept my translations above, because when you don't know someone and you don't know what their beliefs are its a stab in the dark for me to tell them what I feel the dream is saying. But luckily I had a lovely reply as follows:


I love your translation...I do believe in reincarnation, I have read Brian Weiss books about the topic...It’s funny that I always dream of escaping. In my present life I can’t seem to find anybody suitable for me. All my boyfriends leave me or are toxic relationships. Actually I am scared of taking the big step with someone because I am afraid that I would feel trapped.


A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: