google

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Dream of steps, apples, money and blood.

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

Please, can you translate my dream? 
I was walking in my dream and then from my right side I saw steps and they went uphill, on the last step there was a church, so I went up to light a candle, outside were people who were also lighting candles.
Again from my right side, a man spoke to me (like he was leading me) and then we went a few meters on up a dusty road, then suddenly I stopped and on the ground appeared a 1000 euros banknote and then I saw my brother. Next, I saw an apple and a needle, the man who was walking with me told me to put some blood on the apple and then he planted it in the ground. I asked him why he buried it, I wasn't hurt but I put blood on the apple and he planted it, he didn't tell me why. 
The voice later said that if I do that I will have a lot of money.


The steps up the hill symbolise the steps you need to take in order to rise to a higher status or to be a better person, sometimes it is an uphill struggle. 
The church at the top of the steps explains that by keeping each step that you make a positive one you will reach the place that is really meant for your life.  
I would say because of the church symbol this will relate to your spiritual life.      Perhaps you can develop yourself as a guide for the people around you. Do you somehow work with young people? you can encourage them to be the best that they can be, as well and pass on good knowledge to them to help them on their journey.

The man in your dream who stands by your side is probably your own spiritual guide who is trying to guide you in the right direction and lead you to make the right steps.

Lighting a candle is usually done as a mark of remembering someone who has been before you, someone that you look up to and who you wish was around you right now. It can also be used to symbolise the 'guiding light'.

The money that you received in your dream is a symbol of spiritual currency, it is connected to your own self worth and describes when you have earned the right to teach others. Your skills and attributes should be shared because they are worth something to other people.  

The blood on the money could be telling you to put hard work in before you can see the rewards of your hard work, it comes from a saying where you have to put blood and sweat 'in' before you can get the rewards 'out'. It could also represent blood money, money that was gained by hurting someone else.
Blood can also symbolise the life force within us all. 

The apple simply shows how if you put the hard work in, the result will be fruitful and will grow into something more long-lasting. An apple tree shows strength and longevity and sometimes money does grow on trees. 

This is a really nice dream, sent to help you in your endeavors and projects. 

Good luck to you my friend in whatever it is you are going to do.

A B D E F G J K L M O P R U V X Y Z

No comments: